Monday, August 25, 2008

Home

I'm back for about a week. Its nice to back in the 'burbs, trolling the mall with Mum, sipping coffees with Dad, catching up with my brother and rolling on the floor with the dogs. I've been fed extremely well (a home BBQ at J's included) and slept really well in my own room which is 1.5 times bigger than my apartment. I conclude that I've gained weight this summer and will continue to do so until school actually begins. Good lord. I am however, looking forward to the following: 
  • heading to downtown for a much needed haircut with J
  • a "popiah" party at a friend's (more eating?!)
  • indulge in more shopping 
  • and just being around family and catching up with some friends before its time to hit the grind again in NYC. 
Hello Vancouver! I'm hoooome....!

No comments: