Sunday, July 27, 2008
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
- Red Wayfarers
- Multi-coloured patchwork long skirt
- Magenta jersey wrap cardigan
- Miscellanous cosmetics from Sephora (only 1 block down)
- H&M Blouse (birthday gift for a friend)
Monday, July 7, 2008
So we decided to stay in town for July 4th long weekend, seeing that we've never celebrated July 4th before - Manhattan it would be! The agenda for the weekend looked like this:
- Coney Island - to see the Famous Nathan's International Hot Dog Eating Contest (which we didn't because we were too busy sleeping in) and walk around, eat fair food, see Sideshow Freaks & to observe the Brooklyn folk.
- Braved the crowds and walked towards FDR to watch the Macy's July 4th Fireworks, despite the drizzle.
- Brunch & Farmer Market Shopping - out and about in Union Square to get some local, organic fare.
- Sleeping in and bumming around at home, home-cooked meals and fine dining at Babbo Ristorante e Enoteca for J's birthday!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Originally uploaded by _ES
We've made the switch. From PC to Mac. We've given in to Apple's sleek, clean, modern lines and fantastic packaging. And thanks to the demise of my 6 year old PC laptop - a new Macbook was purchased yesterday! And I love it!!! There are so many lovely goodies I wanna pimp my Macbook with - skins, cases, covers, icons, apps :) Wheee...!!!!
Now to figure out how to use it....