PS: Happy Birthday Mum...we miss you!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Friday, January 1, 2010
Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
I'm back from my adventure in Seoul and spending time with family and friends in YVR. I hope you're having an awesome yuletide season and partying it up for New Years to ring in, *gasp* 2010.
Photos of fun times to follow...
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Dad's in town during Thanksgiving season - so a must-do is indeed another trip to the outlets to cash in on the Thanksgiving sales and complete my Christmas shopping. So off we went bright and early this morning at 9am.
It started off relatively peaceful and civilized and eventually became madness resulting in my Dad exclaiming how he never wanted to do Thanksgiving shopping ever again. But we left (11 hours later!!!) with a full car trunk and exhausted from the day's shopping, not to mention my Christmas list all checked off. How awesome.
So here's the highlights from today's run (without giving too much away for Christmas surprises):
- COUPONS!!! Thanks to being a VIP at Chelsea Premium Outlets
- Workout gear from Lululemon (the lowest prices I've seen so far!)
- Renewing my love for cardigans at JCrew
- Longchamp (another unbeatable deal!)
- Juicy Couture & Betsey Johnson trinkets
- And finally, an awesome, early Christmas gift courtesy of Dad from Burberry :)
Low lights include:
- Skipping several stores because of the long lines, including Coach, Prada, Banana Republic, UGG (the UGG line was INSANE!!! guess those boots are still very much in demand..)
- Trying on 2 gorgeous Emilio Pucci dresses realising I cannot afford either even at outlet pricing
- Looking old in DVF
- No size @ Nine West!
- Disappointing selection at Neiman Marcus Last Call & Saks Off Fifth
- Not going back to Barneys to get a Marc Jacobs knit motorcycle jacket :(
- Never ever being able to go to every store you want to in Woodbury Common...