Friday, March 20, 2009

Recession Makeup Tip!

During tough economic times, one has to re-evaluate their spending habits. Starting a new job also means, re-evaluating budgets. I've discovered a fantastic place to buy affordable makeup. I was hesitant at first and decided to buy some brushes based on several online reviews & recommendations - They are only $1 EACH!! I also picked up their mineral blush, Mineral Booster and their studio contouring blush & bronzing powder. With a promo coupon, I got 50% off my order and the package was shipped promptly and arrived in my mailbox yesterday.

I used the brushes today and was happy with the purchase! Soft, dense and very blendable. The mineral blush had great pigments, easy to apply and blend and is packaged awfully like Bare Escentuals. I also got the Mineral Booster because I accidently left my Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil behind in Canada but this one works just as well, for a fraction of the price! I've yet to use the contouring blush and bronzing powder but I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

It looks like I'll be buying some of my cosmetics from here - since many of their products are only a dollar a pop. Shopping online for makeup isn't too hard afterall! :) Go check it out!

No comments: