Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful..




so at the mall today with my brother & his girlfriend, I snapped up a fabulous furry vest! I've been toying with the idea and then spotted my Columbian classmate of mine sporting a fabulous one in class. And that was when I decided I'd get one for myself, BUT only at the right price, right look & faux fur please. And today at the mall, I found it at Le Chateau, amidst the crazy last minute shoppers, for a VERY good price that didn't put another dent in my already depleted bank account.

Along with that, I picked up some other great pieces:
  • a fab Foley + Corinna inspired black tote
  • a black & emerald houndstooth cardi
  • turquoise reflective aviators inspired by Top Gun which was on tv last night!
Bonus - nothing I bought was at regular price. Whoopeee!!!

No comments: