Friday, December 19, 2008

Home for the Holidays

Touchdown in YVR amidst the holiday rush. JFK was a nightmare at 5am - a snowstorm was bound for NY this morning and everyone was scrambling to get onto earlier flights to leave the city. Thankfully, I made it on-time with luggage in tow and arrived in Vancouver safe and sound.

I'm greeted by a whole lotta snow, 3 of my favourite uncles, much of my extended family, the 2 doggies and hot, piping bowl of homemade laksa for lunch. Ah, what a treat! It was followed by my annual trip to the dentist and then tea time @ Timmy's. It looks like this holiday season is going to be full of eating since I've got a houseful of great cooks. Yum!

Now I have a mountain of presents to wrap and Christmas cards to write.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments: