- One of J's favourite stores in SoHo is having a closing down sale because they lost their lease, so all Energie stuff is 70% off. I scored Diesel jeans for $99 and an awesome leather jacket for $40. Tons of designer jeans were marked down more than 50%, designer sunglasses were 50% off too. Licia Atelier jewelry is available there too & if you pay cash, you might get an extra discount. J also got a pair of Blackstones for 85% off and I got Chooka rainboots for $20. We walked out happy campers, so for all you Manhattanites, go check out Lounge in Soho on 593 Broadway before all the good stuff is gone.
- Prada is having a sale too - select men's and ladies' product is 50% off. I nearly died when I saw the bag & clutch I drooled over earlier this year on sale for 50% off. ARGHHH!!! My empty pocket said no.
- Over in the West Village, the Marc Jacobs store had a crazy line-up, clearly there was some awesome deal we were missing but the long line in the cold made us give it a pass. Perhaps on a weekday morning?
- Olive & Bette's store is 50% off - Autumn Cashmere included! Gorgeous cardigans...Sigh.
- Club Monaco - take an additional 30% off
- Bloomingdales - J scored a great Zegna item on sale for 30% off.
- Ben Sherman - 50% off all suits
- If you're looking to experiment with makeup or cosmetics, now's the time because Sephora has awesome deals on gift sets where you get everything packaged beautifully & for a fraction of the original cost.
- Kenneth Cole - there was an awesome 1 day event which was 40-50% the entire store.
- J & I scored shoes in the West Village for a steal - another poor store was having a closing down sale. I got Vans for $20 and he got Onizuka Tiger shoes for $40. Clearly the boy & I share a mutual love for footwear :D
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Marked down Madness
Tis the season to be shopping! This weekend was fruitfully spent in retail therapy. And much to our delight, the sales in stores are simply too good to be true! Here are some awesome deals that J, his sister, Eloise & I took advantage while they visited NY this weekend: