Monday, September 15, 2008

Makeup Haul?

So I've learned a new term "Makeup Haul". It basically means, when you overhaul your makeup collection and buy several pieces of new product in 1 fell swoop. (At least, I can only deduce this is what it means from reading way too many beauty blogs & YouTube tutorials late into the night...)

Today after work, I did a little bit of a makeup haul myself! *smile* Of course, as much as I would like to do my makeup hauling exclusively at Sephora - my student budget gives me more freedom and value for money at the drugstore. So here are a list of goodies I picked up today, with some help from InStyle's and Allure's Best of Beauty lists:
  • Maybelline Lash Discovery Waterproof
  • Loreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Reckless
  • Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow Set in Precious Metals (recommended as great bases for you to layer on your powder eyeshadow to help it stick & stay)
  • Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow Set in Moonlit Jewels (they were buy 1 get 1 FREE!)
  • Rimmel Stir It Up Cream Eyeshadow in No Way!
  • a set of 2 dome shaped crease brushes
Total cost? Less than $35! Woohoo!

No comments: