It started off relatively peaceful and civilized and eventually became madness resulting in my Dad exclaiming how he never wanted to do Thanksgiving shopping ever again. But we left (11 hours later!!!) with a full car trunk and exhausted from the day's shopping, not to mention my Christmas list all checked off. How awesome.
So here's the highlights from today's run (without giving too much away for Christmas surprises):
- COUPONS!!! Thanks to being a VIP at Chelsea Premium Outlets
- Workout gear from Lululemon (the lowest prices I've seen so far!)
- Renewing my love for cardigans at JCrew
- Longchamp (another unbeatable deal!)
- Juicy Couture & Betsey Johnson trinkets
- And finally, an awesome, early Christmas gift courtesy of Dad from Burberry :)
Low lights include:
- Skipping several stores because of the long lines, including Coach, Prada, Banana Republic, UGG (the UGG line was INSANE!!! guess those boots are still very much in demand..)
- Trying on 2 gorgeous Emilio Pucci dresses realising I cannot afford either even at outlet pricing
- Looking old in DVF
- No size @ Nine West!
- Disappointing selection at Neiman Marcus Last Call & Saks Off Fifth
- Not going back to Barneys to get a Marc Jacobs knit motorcycle jacket :(
- Never ever being able to go to every store you want to in Woodbury Common...