Friday, November 13, 2009

Updatorama

Wow. I realised its been a while since my last post - 11 days being quite a while for my standards at least. So to anyone who cares this is what I've been up to:
  • Online shopping way too much - Urban Outfitters has amazing sales and I picked up goodies for my apartment to prepare for the arrival of my Dad this US Thanksgiving and of course a cute dress I've been eyeing for myself @ a reduced price of $29.99! SCORE!

  • Frantically packing my apartment for Dad's visit

  • Reading a couple of books, one of which is a Korean language book in preparation for my vacation to Seoul (Thanks to HSBC where I redeemed points to get Amazon.com gift certificates!)

  • Preparing a Black Friday list for Woodbury Common -Potential Burberry trench in my future perhaps?

  • Cooking: Namely a pretty good beginner Bak Kut Teh, Soy Sauced Chicken Stew, Creamed Spinach...etc.

  • Making my Christmas lists

  • Working out 3 times a week! Woohoo!! With the exception of this week because I forgot to bring my gear today. I spin, I kickbox, I pilates & now, I ZUMBA! :D YAY! Note to self: Get thee to a spin class/kickboxing class this weekend!

  • Bonding with my guinea pig: letting Willi run wild around my living room - floor time is her favourite thing especially being cooped up in the cage all day. She loves sitting under the ottoman or behind the sofa. Also when I insist, she snuggles in her Etsy cuddle cup and occasionally gets to hang out in my bedroom on the window sill bench.

  • Missing the boy - who's far and away in Beijing & counting the days till we're reunited again! 1 MORE MONTH!!! YAY!
Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: