- Online shopping way too much - Urban Outfitters has amazing sales and I picked up goodies for my apartment to prepare for the arrival of my Dad this US Thanksgiving and of course a cute dress I've been eyeing for myself @ a reduced price of $29.99! SCORE!
- Frantically packing my apartment for Dad's visit
- Reading a couple of books, one of which is a Korean language book in preparation for my vacation to Seoul (Thanks to HSBC where I redeemed points to get Amazon.com gift certificates!)
- Preparing a Black Friday list for Woodbury Common -Potential Burberry trench in my future perhaps?
- Cooking: Namely a pretty good beginner Bak Kut Teh, Soy Sauced Chicken Stew, Creamed Spinach...etc.
- Making my Christmas lists
- Working out 3 times a week! Woohoo!! With the exception of this week because I forgot to bring my gear today. I spin, I kickbox, I pilates & now, I ZUMBA! :D YAY! Note to self: Get thee to a spin class/kickboxing class this weekend!
- Bonding with my guinea pig: letting Willi run wild around my living room - floor time is her favourite thing especially being cooped up in the cage all day. She loves sitting under the ottoman or behind the sofa. Also when I insist, she snuggles in her Etsy cuddle cup and occasionally gets to hang out in my bedroom on the window sill bench.
- Missing the boy - who's far and away in Beijing & counting the days till we're reunited again! 1 MORE MONTH!!! YAY!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Wow. I realised its been a while since my last post - 11 days being quite a while for my standards at least. So to anyone who cares this is what I've been up to: