Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Relief at last...

So if you've been wondering where I've been, I've been at the computer lab at school because for some reason I decided to drink milk and spill it all over my Macbook. Yes, that's right. Milk. So for the last few weeks, I've been laptopless, utilizing only my school labs for when I needed to do homework and check emails etc. Running around trying to find someone who will fix your computer because Apple will charge $750 is quite a task. Nevertheless I found a little joint in Greenwich who did the job just right and well below $750 (which I could have clearly gotten nearly half of the new aluminium Macbook) and today, I finally got my milky white baby back.

The past few weeks have been stressful and eventful at the same time. I went on a road trip to Maine, spent some quality time with J in a fantastically creepy estate which spans 4 acres and includes a carriage house, a high tower, a dining hall; gargoyles and moose heads and deer. We visited the Acadia National Park and took a bazillion photos over a span of 4 days frolicking in the Fall foliage. Conversely, I've also received some personal bad news and now face midterms. Its been a roller coaster ride of emotions but I'm hanging in there so far. I'm glad I'm not alone and I'm thankful for every day that's given to me.

Now, I'm just doing the much needed admin stuff which is associated with spending insane amounts of time in front of my Macbook, which brings supreme satisfaction to me. Ah, its been a long time...and its so good to have you back again. Maine photos to follow.

No comments: