Thursday, October 1, 2009

+J

Today Jil Sander's collection +J, at Uniqlo opens and boy was there a line! As much as I've been practicing great self control over my shopping habits - I couldn't say no to a grey woolen pea coat, one out of Jil Sander's 100 piece collaboration with Japanese basics mecca. *Sigh* With prices this affordable, it was hard to resist. My pea coat came in black & grey - Jil Sander's signature minimalistic and monochromatic aesthetic.

The selection was great for basics - cashmere cardis, sweater, crisp shirts, woolen blazers & coats. Apparently according to some line-bloggers, there were more men than women. My co-worker picked up 2 coats for her husband. Great shapes and well-fitted, I slid into the heathered charcoal pea coat and was thrilled at the fit :) I had to get it. It was Jil Sander afterall - probably the closest I'll ever be to the designer :P

I spoke to a salesperson and asked about replenishment - word is they will replenish tomorrow morning and that's it - the collection will be sold until its all gone. Happy Shopping & welcome to October!

ps: those Uniqlo cords that I wanted, aren't on sale anymore...good for me I guess! :P

No comments: