Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The case of the missing charger

I realise I'm in the midst of finals with just 2 more days till all this madness is over and I'm home free. But for 2 weeks now, I've been searching for my missing charger that belongs to my dust buster.

Look, I'm no clean-freak but when you're drawing, sketching and erasing, cutting & pasting, your room can get pretty dirty. And for some reason, my dust buster charger has decided to go AWOL. Now my apartment isn't huge and inanimate objects don't just get up and leave. So where the hell is it? Beats me. I've been looking for 2 weeks and I still can't find it. I'll have to resort to borrowing my friend's charger since she has the same handheld vacuum. Sigh.

It'll probably show up when I move next year. Good God! In the meantime, Dirt Devil has a cute Kone handheld vacuum that comes in pink...teeheehee....

No comments: